1. The family member calls the funeral home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. The funeral director takes information from the family member:
- Name and phone number of informant
- Name and location of decease
- If hospice/doctor has been notified
- Location of deceased
3. After receiving authorization from family member the funeral director will arrange removal of decedent from place of death.
4. The family members and/or next of kin will come into the funeral home to make funeral arrangements and give information for the death certificate:
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Birth place
- Father name
- Mother maiden name
- Level of education
5. The family and/or next of kin will select the date and time of funeral services, choose a cemetery, casket of their choice from our casket selection book. We also offer programs, prayer cards and register book.
6. The funeral director will contact the Inman/madjid and cemetery to schedule services.
7. The funeral staff of Muslim Men and Women will perform the ritual wash and shroud. Men for the men and women for the women. We welcome Muslim family and friends to assist in the wash and shroud.
8. The funeral director and staff will take decedent to the masjid for the Janazah Prayer then to the cemetery for the burial.
10. It is the Islamic tradition for a Muslim to be buried within the first 72 hours where p